July on Instagram
So I sorted through my Instagram pictures the other day and saw that I have quite a few nice pictures on there I thought I share with you (if you do not follow me on Instagram anyway – my name is officialsarah).
Food (left to right, top to bottom):
- Ecological chicken – so yummi.
- Pancakes with cream and strawberries.
- Summerbird pralines for winning the team challenge on the team building day.
- Fresh berries with cream.
- Baresso Vanilla Latte for those tired mornings at work.
- Pizza Bruschetta.
- Goat cheese with pesto at restaurant Relae, Copenhagen.
- Another Baresso drink – this time iced coffee for the hot mornings at work due to no air condition and 30 degrees celsius outside.
- My favorite crisps – Burt’s salt and pepper.
- Living on water melon and grapes on hot days.
- Hyldeblomst (elderflower) – the to go drink in Denmark.
Trips (left to right, top to bottom):
- Little river leading into the ocean in Hornbæk, Denmark.
- View from our hotel room in Århus, Denmark.
- Famous church in Würzburg, Germany.
- View over Würzburg, Germany.
Fun (left to right, top to bottom):
- Playing settler in the summer house. Love that game.
- Got two new Patrica Cornwell books (Kay Scarpetta series) and could not stop reading. The next one is coming out in October and I cannot wait.
- Some magazines for those lazy evenings after work.
- Books for writing my seminar paper about Business Ethics and Diversity in the Corporate Environment.
From here to there (left to right, top to bottom):
- Hansi in Würzburg.
- Sari Christini Bilsini is also in Würburg.
- My little Sephora, The Body Shop and Kiehl’s haul.
- The two Monchichi’s I got for Christoffer and me. The other one is called Christoffermus.
Me (left to right, top to bottom):
- Good hair day.
- At the hair dresser. He loves to curl my hair afterwards. Half done, half way to go.
- Before going out to dinner.
- Outfit of that day. Cute little skirt, dressed down with Converse.
Fun in the sun (left to right, top to bottom):
- The newly cleaned balcony including my new lovely flower.
- Enjoying the hot hot weather in Denmark.
We miss you skat!!! (left to right, top to bottom):
- Making a collage for Christoffer. I ordered some frames and some pictures and finally got it done and am satisfied with the result.
- Visitor Emily being lazy (and missing Christoffer as well).