Goodiebox Denmark – May 2012
(I am getting the German Glossybox delivered to my parents (as they do not deliver to Denmark) – but where is the fun if you have to wait 3-4 months until you are at your parents’ place to open the box, right?
But back to the Danish Goodiebox: this was only their 4th box (I missed the 3rd box by a day or two as I signed up too late) and from the last three boxes I had quite high expectations. And this is what I got:
1. Weleda – Iris Hydrating Facial Lotion: Due to my sensitive skin I am a bit picky with face products, especially cleansers and lotions. I am not intending to try this out but will give it to someone else (or maybe the boyfriend wants to smell like a flower, lol).
2. Comwell Spa – Spalosophy Hand Creme: A brand I have never heard of before but those little tubes are always great to put into my handbag. So happy about that.
3. A. Vogel – Echinacea Créme: This seems to be almost a full size product (I did not check the back and I am too lazy to go and find it right now) but is just thing (due to in 1. mentioned reasons). I would rather try the Weleda one before I try this one. Sorry.
4. Max Factor – Glossfinity in Disco Pink: Now this is my favorite product of the box and right up my alley. I love the color and a nice glossy shimmer on my nails is always great. I will try this the next time I am painting my nails.
5. L’Oréal – Professionnel Absolut Repair Cellular: Now this is a bit of a joke in my opinion as I think that sachets do not belong into those boxes (especially when they claim to include luxury products etc.). It is nice that it came as a shampoo, a conditioner, and a hair mask version but one proper trial size would have been nicer in my opinion.
6. The Body Shop – Voucher for a make up night for up for 6 people: Due to the great success with The Body Shop body butter in the last box we all got a voucher for a make up evening worth up to 300 kroner (52 Euro). They promised more information about, which is good, as I am still not sure what this voucher actually includes.
To be honest: my hopes did not get fulfilled. The box was merely “okay”. As usually with those boxes there were a few products I really liked and some which I do not like at all. But that is okay… I am not quitting my prescription because of that but am looking forward to some more boxes. Call me stupid but I love those monthly surprises.
Which boxes are you guys getting? And did you write or film any reviews? Drop me the links in the comment field as I LOVE to read those!