The new LE from OPI just reached the stores in Denmark. Ever since the first ballet movies came out I am a huge fan of everything dance related. How often do I wish I could move like a ballet dancer.
We also went to the ballet here in Copenhagen a couple of weeks ago and it was amazing. It was a mixture of classical and modern ballet and I will definitely go again soon.
When I saw the colors on the counter I could just not resist. I was actually out to find a present for my sister but took those two lovely shades for myself. And of course I made my nails only a few hours later.
The colors are all within a soft color palette and are called:
- Barre My Soul (nude with only a hint of pink)
- You Callin’ Me a Lyre (soft pink)
- Don’t Touch My Tutu (almost white with only the slightest hint of pink)
- Care to Danse? (very light purple)
- My Pointe Exactly (light grey)
- Pirouette My Whistle (lots of small and bigger silver glitter)
As I already have some greyish shades in my collection I decided to go with the most pink one of the collection. The polish is not very covering but that is usually the case with light/nude tones. I applied You Callin’ Me a Lyre twice before applying one coat of Pirouette My Whistle.
Advantage of those light shades: you can barely see tipware
Any tempting shades for you?