Sarah from Cozy Beauty recently made a post about “series”. When tagged you are supposed to write down 8 things about your “series habits”. As I am a total addict when it comes to shows, I HAD to participate…
1. Most interesting for you guys are probably the shows I “currently” watch. Here we go: Gossip girl, 90210, The Vampire Diaries, CSI (Las Vegas), Secret Circle, Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Grimm, Fringe, Game of Thrones, Bones, Ringer, How I Met Your Mother, Hart of Dixie, Private Practice, Pretty Little Liars – I think that is all. Those shows do not come all at the same time. Some of them are always on break. And I barely watch other “regular” tv. So I think it is not too many of them.
2. I use a website called www.myepisodes.com to keep track of my shows. I got a profile and but in all the shows I like to watch. The site shows me the day of the show including the title and the episode number. And you can mark if you watched the show already or not (quite convenient I think).
3. I have always been obsessed with American shows. When I was younger I loved to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Friends. I also absolutely adore Gilmore girls (my all-time-favorite!!!). Reruns of Friends and Gilmore girls are always appreciated!
4. I download the shows and either watch them right away or save them for a lazy Saturday morning.
5. Instead of radio I like to have shows running in the background when studying, blogging or cleaning.
6. I love shows with vampires, witches and anything mysterious.
7. I am also in love with CSI and other crime shows like Bones etc. David Boreanaz might play a slight role in me liking Bones My favorite CSI show is the original, playing in Las Vegas. But the ones playing in Miami and New York are also okay (meaning I watch it if nothing else is on and I ran out of recorded shows to watch) but not a must-see.
8. I HATE the way shows are produced in the States, meaning all those breaks in between. Of course it was stupid when I had to wait forever until the show/episode finally came out in Germany as well, but at least the keep showing al 20+ episodes at once. Those 6-8 week breaks between episodes drive me CRAZY.
And I tag Charlotte from Beauty Ramblings and the Zuckerschaf (who is of course allowed to answer in German).